March 6, 2013 in
About Rebecca Gordon* Southern Born * Southern Bred * Tailgate Queen * Football Fanatic * Buttermilk Lipstick Culinary & Entertaining Techniques Instructor * Cooking & Baking Tutorials * Media Personality * Baking & Pastry Artist * Gardener * Runner * Retainer of Useless Pop Culture One Liners * Terrible Dancer * Even Worse Singer * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Rebecca Gordon shares over 20 years of cooking knowledge in the instructional filled original editorial content on Buttermilk Lipstick as well as the cooking class format videos that can be found on her YouTube channel through regular collaboration with numerous media outlets. Gordon draws from an extensive background in corporate publishing spanning over 13 years on both the business and editorial side focusing on women’s southern lifestyle. She is a classically trained pastry chef and draws from fine dining restaurant experience from a James Beard award winning chef as well as her southern roots upbringing to share cooking, entertaining & style content relevant to today’s modern woman.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- The Buttermilk Lipstick Playlist ▿
- Nina Simone – Feeling Good
- Handel’s Messiah – Hallelujah Chorus
- Billie Holiday – All Or Nothing At All
- Ray Charles – Come Rain Or Shine
- Julie London – Warm In December
- Ella Fitzgerald – It Don’t Mean A Thing
- Ray Charles – I Got A Woman
- Van Morrison – Wild Night
- Harry Connick Jr – Recipe For Love
- Wilson Pickett – Bring It On Home
- Julie London – Sway
- Sarah Vaughan – Whatever Lola Wants
- Nina Simone – I Put A Spell On You
- Rosemary Clooney – Come On-A My House
- Ella Fitzgerald – How High The Moon
- Etta James – Tell Mama
- Julie Andrews – My Favorite Things
- Ray Charles – Night Time Is The Right Time
- Van Morrison – Sweet Thing
No comments yet.